Morskie Oko (The Eye of the Sea) is the largest and one of the deepest lakes in the Tatra Mountains. It is said that everyone has to visit this place at least once in their lifetime. The stunning, alpine landscape of the lake, with the highest Poland's peak of Rysy and Mnich ('The Monk'), is well known and recognized by all the Poles. Our sightseeing tour includes transportation to the starting point, a one way horse drawn carriage ride, a stop for a beer and lunch in a mountain hut and an 8km nondemanding walk down a paved road.
- Highlights of the tour:
- 6h private tour with an English speaking licensed tour guide and door-to-door transport
- Pick-up time and date available on request
- One way horse drawn carriage ride included in price
- Nondemanding 8km return walk from the lake area
- Morskie Oko scenic lake visit including a stop in a legendary mountain hut